SilentStory
Welcome to SilentStory's Forum, Remember to vote for Us !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SilentStory
Welcome to SilentStory's Forum, Remember to vote for Us !
SilentStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why was I banned? I am innocent

Go down

Why was I banned? I am innocent Empty Why was I banned? I am innocent

Post  zyna Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:34 am

I am Volare. I was banned by a gm when i was hunting blue mushroom in rm 6 today for hacking reason. In fact, i was just hunting the mob.

That time, i was still a beginner but I was going to reach lvl 120, right after my fifth rebirth. I hope to kill blue mushroom until lvl120 then i will choose the job and have the 4 job advancements with the skill maxer at the same time.

And then, i saw a gm(admin) came in the room and went off. After that, a message pop out and say i was banned for hacking. Then i cant continue playing and even cant log in. I try to register a new ID but still can't log in. I think the gm had banned my IP.

I cant even kill the blue mushroom with 1 hit using the genesis, i have to kill it by 2 hits. I think some ppl had seen me in hunting the headless horse, i even spend more than one minute to kill one headless horse by genesis. If I want to hack, why i still want to spend long time to kill one?

I don't know why the gm banned me for hacking... It's not true. I even played for one week to reach my fifth rebirth, if i want to hack, why i still want to spend one week to reach 5 rebirths? It's not fair.....

So, please, gm or admins, please unban me, PLS, i am innocent ..

Thanks.

zyna
Spammer

Back to top Go down