SilentStory
Welcome to SilentStory's Forum, Remember to vote for Us !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SilentStory
Welcome to SilentStory's Forum, Remember to vote for Us !
SilentStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GM] application lhg0529

Go down

[GM] application lhg0529 Empty [GM] application lhg0529

Post  lhg0529 Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:07 pm

IGN: SoMKe
Timezone: Eastern Shore (New Jersey)
Call me Sean!

Have you had a experience as a GM in other private server(s)?
Yes I had been a GM in PieboyMS which runs on v.55.

Why do you want to be a GM?
I want to be a GM in SilentStory because..... I love helping people Cool. Helping people solve their problems makes me very proud of my self and it also makes people happy too. I am experienced as a GM before in a server called PieBoyMs which runs on v.55 cilent, so I know ways to make people fun and never get tired of playing servers. I will promise that to you. Rolling Eyes . In fact, I'm bright as a sun! Laughing

Why do you think you deserve to be a GM?
..............um............... This question... I made it up but it's actually supposed to be answered by other GMs and Admins instead of me because I really don't know what I'm like. Suspect. Anyway, I think I deserve to be a GM because I know I can help lots of people.... and make them have fun! You know that there's lots of people who gets bored because they have to many rebirths. Well... I could at least give them some fun with nice events.

What events are you thinking about?
There's surely omok set in this server. I saw it. So by using those, people can verse each other which is called Maplomok Tournament. This is just like a tournament which people advances each time. However there must be even number that each contestants can verse each other to advance to next match. For example, if there is 50 contestants, and have a game and leaves 25, its not a even number so that can't work. But if there is 64, 32, 16, 8, 4 ,2 ,1 (The Champion).
So basically,

64 <-- 1st game

32 <-- 2nd game

16 <-- 3rd game

8 <-- 4th game

4 <-- semi-final

2 <-- Final, Championship

1 <-- Champion

So the prize which I cannot decide but I recommend erasers or items that you can exchange for sets and stuff. Rule for the game is that you need either 16, 32, or 64 people to choose for event. 128 or more will be too much to organize unless there is about 3 GMs to host the event.

Do you know most of the GM commands by heart?
Yes, I know the basic commands.
But of course, no one can memorize all the items and all the monster codes.
But we surely know simple commands such as !killall, !goto <someone>, !spawn <code> !job <number>
Also I saw GM handbook on the agreement page when you first enter the silentms.tk.
I have experienced the GM before so I am used to the commands.

How would you help to make the server better?
I can vote every single day, host events with permissions from admins, and advertise best as I can. I can also put silentms.tk banner as a signatures in some forums. Idea

How long can you play?
I could play atleast 3 hours a day in summer vacation. And infact, my computer is crappy but it's enough to handle 3 bosses at a time. Wink

GO SILENTMS!!!!

cheers

Thank you!

lhg0529
Spammer

Back to top Go down